Saturday, April 24, 2010

leanne gordon.


Position: Volunteer
Bio: Married Robert "Bob" Gordon on April 29, 1995.  We parent 4 sons and a daughter and have 3 wonderful daughters-in-law.  We are blessed with 7 granddaughters, 4 great grandsons and 3 great granddaughters.  My mom is 90 years old and is in the St. Louis area.  My sister, who is my only sibling, and her husband and family reside in the St. Charles area.   To say nothing of my aunts, uncles and cousins who are in the area. Reading is my biggest hobby.  I also love to go camping and spend time with my wonderful family and dear friends.  One of by biggest pleasures is working with kids in our church. I was Born at the original DePaul Hospital on Kingshighway.  I was raised in the city of St. Louis until we moved out to "the sticks" when I was in my Sr. year of High School.  I have lived in VA and FL, but St. Louis is home to me.
My Hope for The Bridge: "My hope for the Bridge is that we would be a beacon/island/oasis of welcome for those who are seeking to know more about God and Jesus and that we would be an encouragement to those seekers."

No comments:

Post a Comment